AIB T&E SIG’s Newsletter Vol. 6 is now available for you to read!
In the issue Vol 6:
- Associate Professor Matevz (Matt) Raskovic shares ideas on diversity, equity and inclusion in IB education
- AIB T&E SIG’s Renewal: new chair & new open positions for you to apply!
- The first regional AIB T&E SIG’s webinar jointly organized with the AIB South Asia Chapter & invitation to all AIB chapters
- New Mini IB-case: 2022-01: “How to move from a Multilatina internationalization path to a Global Leader Multinational?”
- The Mainstreaming Impact in International Business (“MIIB”) – join now!
- Insight: Why should we incorporate a sustainability perspective in IB education?
- Innovative Solutions for Sustainability in IB Education
- Upcoming joint GSU CIBER and AIB T&E SIG’s webinars
- Call for chapters for the book: “Teaching social sustainability: A toolkit on circularity, equity, diversity and inclusion in business education”
- Submit to the special issue: Critical Perspectives in International Business Education: why, what, and how?
Download and read the newsletter – here
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!