The 2023 winner of the Teaching Innovation Award is the team of:
- Nukhet Vardar, Brands Whisper’g
- Filip De Beule & Ysabel Nauwelaerts, KU Leuven
- Katarzyna Mroczek-Dąbrowska & Aleksandra Kania, Poznan University of Economics and Business
- Giles Blackburne & Hinrich Voss, University of Leeds
- Andreja Jaklič, Iris Koleša & Anže Burger, University of Ljubljana
for their project “MNC Whispering Video Case Library.” With an array of video cases, knowledge clips, and a web-based teaching manual, this innovative collection fosters experiential learning and empowers instructors to create dynamic and engaging classroom experiences.
The Teaching Innovation Award is awarded by the AIB Teaching & Education SIG, and celebrates innovations in the teaching of international business. Teaching tools, innovative course designs, teaching methods, teaching practices, and research papers that contribute to teaching and learning excellence are all considered in this award. The award is given based upon the scale or scope of the innovation, the level of innovativeness of the project, demonstrated positive effects on learning, and the idea’s adaptability to different contexts in the wide area of international business.
Congratulations to the winning team!