We are happy to present the second AIB T&E SIG’s newsletter. In this newsletter, you will find good tips for IB educators and valuable teaching resources. Moreover, we introduce the Teaching Innovation Award – submission is open now!
In Vol 2 (Spring 2021) you are welcome to read about:
- T&E SIG’s events in AIB 2021
- Apply: T&E SIG’s Award for Teaching Innovation!
- How to bring Critical Perspectives in IB classroom?
- Teaching Problem Solved! ‘If I am teaching a case and my students do not engage in the discussion, or do not respond to my question asked, what should I do?’
- GSU CIBER: a wealth of resources & tips for enhancing your teaching in IB
- Welcome to GSU CIBER-AIB T&E SIG’s joint webinars!
- Publish your teaching materials with SAGE Business Cases
- Digital teaching is more than just videotaping lectures
- Using Team-Based Learning in an International Business Programme
- Useful online resources to enhance your teaching
- Teaching in IB: Paper Development Workshop
The newsletter is available online: click here to read